|
so sleep alone tonight
Hello there, I'm a 14-year-old male student and web designer who resides in super sunny Singapore.I like tissue paper but I'm not a fan of sausages. I walk around Orchard Road every weekend in my snowman costume. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. Your profile here. I hope you have something to write. Do take note of the height constraint of this section! |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by (your name here) to accomodate (your name here)'s mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
Your tagboard here, preferably a skinny one with a width of not more than 138px.
affiliates
friend
friend
friend
friend
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
hii all ... haiizz .... muhx biirthdae iis comin !!! too happii .... hahax...iive changed the blogskiin and my gaia profile skin too .... cannt believe iit ... plus todae iive ended my EOY .... *goiin crazy soon ... and alot of thiings habb been happenin in sku as well .... lyk for example ... todae the whole class did sumthiin wrong and the onlii one not attendin is ___ and _______ . mii and ___ thiinks tat ___ has no itegrity as mii and ___ were doiin smthiin to _______ that tiime bt she didnt admit it as thiis was wadd she said " ii didnt do anii thiing wrong ... hu ask eu to stand up " ii felt lyk *____* her !!! she reallii doesnt habb anii integrity at all ... cause ii onlii did it once bt ___ did to _______ many tiimes as anii tiime she was angry ... she would normally scold ppl wiithout anii reason .... iim so totally fed up wiith my friienz as they sumtiime do thiings iinto hurtiin their soul ... for one thiing ii can tell iis that all my friienz even in primary sku habb changed .... soo stressed up abt my life now ...................................... haiizz ... talk later :)
|