hey all.
yesterday was cac beach party.
I got sunburn all over me.
the worst was my nose and the skin is peeling.
wait..it was disgusting.
anyway.
I woke up at 6.30.
Joanna was my alarm clock xD
I washed up, took my things and walked to the interchange.
when I was in the bus,
after awhile I saw emanuel.
afew stops before habourfrount,
Joanna, Nana, Hilary, Kennerdy and Kevin went up the bus.
we went to the MRT station to meet the others.
we waited for a bus to go to Palawan Beach,Sentosa.
we were splitted up into 4 groups.
Nathaynia, Janille, Elizabeth and I were in the RETARDS group.
first we played Dog and Bone.
then we played DUCK something.

then everyone got abit tired so we stop to rest.
Amanda and I went to the waters.
shiok!
others came to join us.
about 6 we played scavenger hunt and ended at 7.
we headed to vivo to eat dinner.
I got back home about 11.
that was when my body started to ache.
my sunburn was really bad.
but not as bad as _________.