|
so sleep alone tonight
Hello there, I'm a 14-year-old male student and web designer who resides in super sunny Singapore.I like tissue paper but I'm not a fan of sausages. I walk around Orchard Road every weekend in my snowman costume. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. Your profile here. I hope you have something to write. Do take note of the height constraint of this section! |
|
|
about this blog
This blog was opened by (your name here) to accomodate (your name here)'s mindless musings and daily rantings.Do enjoy your stay here, and don't take what's not yours! tagboard
Your tagboard here, preferably a skinny one with a width of not more than 138px.
affiliates
friend
friend
friend
friend
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
hey guys. just wan to wish STEFANIE and SULI happy birthday! today i woke up and i felt really itchy. so i went to shower and in the end, i was nearly late for mass, kinda stupid? my hair felt really dry and my ears were itchy. i went upstairs and there was one Eurasian boy so cute. he kept walking around and talking like it's no body's business. in the end, his dad had to carry him. then there was another girl which the father also carrying. then when the two of them together, it's like a dating service. then the girl keep on pulling up the skirt in front of him. they look so cute together. haha. i really want to change my phone now. it's really lousy, when i press a button once, it always jumps two steps in front. i mean, what kind of phone is this?! the answer is it's lousy! just now i was talking to joycelyn about our birthday. next thing you know, i was talking about a job that i'm gonna take. haha. see twin, sometimes i can be random too! i will be starting my job after i come back from hong kong. it's gonna be FUN! i think. it's a shop selling antiques so i can earn a lot of MONEY! haha.
|