Sec3 Adventure Camp 2009

Fara && Me:DD


Camp SUCK! Okay, maybe not the whole thing but yeah, it sucks!
On the first day of camp, I was really energetic [which I seriously regretted saying]. Many seniors said that the camp was super super fun. Wake up people! I got my bags [2] and left for school. Something happened between some of us {girl, it's not hers or my fault. If she wants friends then what am I } but still, life goes on. When we reached the camp site, it was VERY natural and you should see at night. Our group was combined 3/5 and 3/6 so the 1/6 and 2/6 people are reunited! We did high elements which was scary, flying fox and other crazy, stupid, very high stuff. The food was horrible! The rice was seriously too soggy and the vegetables had no taste at all. We made the tents and ended up the sec2s sleep at our tents and the floor that we slept on was hard. Even worse, they made us shower at 10.30 and sleep at 12 plus. CRAZY! In the night, it was like total darkness. It wasn't like if you walked around and you could see anything in the dark, it was like you can't even see the person in front of you.
On the second day, the breakfast was horrible. The bee hoon had small crystallize salt in them and the Milo had way too much milk and was HOT! After our breakfast, we had to go through an obstacle which was really hard. We had to jump over a high wall and I sprained my arms and my feet. Guess I landed at the wrong side of the wall. We also had to awl on the ground filled with mud and I got a lot on me! I'm like worse than the rest, even the guys which seriously suck. When we were suppose to wash the mud off by one of our instructors, but she didn't completely wash everything. I was still covered with mud! I went to wash off outside the nearest toilet and the sec2s were like `Guineviere, what are you doing?` Freaking paisei larhx. We had to cook our own lunch by our chef: Joash; His chicken was really good. We had our lunch at around 4 ,I think. We went kayaking which was super duper fun! && I saw 3 dogs : 1 female and 2 puppies! They were really cute and very friendly. One of them came up to us and we started patting him and he was really gentle. Too bad it's a stray and sick and it's like it wants to commide suicide. I found out today that it's bite mark was from his mother. That's just sad. We had our campfire at night but it rained in the middle which made us go to the eating place. We suffered for 1 hour doing nothing. In the end, the girls had to sleep at another place while the guys had to wait for another 2 hours before heading to their tents. The place where we slept was really hard {worse than our tents} and 50/60 girls had to squeeze into 1 small room. I didn't sleep at all as I was cold and the floor was HARD!
In the morning, my hands were icy cold and very numb. We had to keep our tents andwhen I was spraying my insect repellent on my skin, all of my over 20 wounds were hurting and all of the 20 wounds were made in camp. They're not insect bites but scratches and i fell down last night. Btw, if you think you're so smart, why don't you clean up the tents yourself?! My knee was bleeding so how can you tell me to do it faster you bitch. and please, don't try to act like you're so smart, and don't call us dumb. If we're dumb then what are you? The queen? Yeah right.

There, I said it.

P/S : Sorry people for the way I've been acting. If I hurt you in anyway, please forgive me.
P/SS : I may act up this week because of YOU KNOW WHO people make me angry or something.